FXCM Share Price history review conducted by forex trading masters, all about FXCM UK Share Price drop, At the end of this FXCM INC Share Price review if it helps you then help our team by share it please, For more information about FXCM Broker you can also visit FXCM review by ForexSQ.com forex trading website, The TopForexBrokers.com ratings forex brokers, or Fxstay.com currency trading investing company and get all information you need to know about the FXCM Forex Broker.
FXCM Share Price Drop
The market capitalization of Global Brokerage Share Price (known as FXCM INC until 2017) fell by 90% in 2015 and an additional 58% in 2016. On February 7, 2017 FXCM Share Price fell by another 50% with the Global Brokerage stock price ending at $3.45, The share price continued to drop to $1.30 on Oct 20, 2017 with a market capitalization of about $12 million.
FXCM Share Price Today
The FXCM Share Price Today changed to the Global Brokerage INC Share Price, So if you want to know how much is the “FXCM Share Price Today” then you must search for the keyword “Global Brokerage Share Price today”, The Global Brokerage Share Price for today shows $1.30 per share.
FXCM Stock News
The parent company, Global Brokerage Inc (formerly called FXCM Inc.) is publicly traded on NASDAQ, though it has received a delisting warning. Global Brokerage owns a 74.5% interest in Global Brokerage Holdings, which owns 50.1% of FXCM. Leucadia National Corp owns the other 49.9%, plus debt worth $123 million as of March 31, 2017. FXCM owns all the operating companies including FXCM UK. Leucadia does not own any shares in Global Brokerage.